Wednesday 9 September 2009

Gourmet Popcorn

I would love to cook and entertain more but time and apartment size doesn't always allow for that. From here on, I will include my cooking/entertaining stories but also information, sites and pictures of exciting food products that I come across.

Popcorn, once reserved for the movies (the buttered kind) and kids parties (the sweet muti-coloured kind. Funny ... sugar & colouring for a room full of kids!), is not much of a gourmet food. The gourmet-ist that it got was the salt & vinegar and honey flavours from Kernels. Until I came across this ....

479 degrees Popcorn from the States serves up small but tasty selection. My favorites are:


Chipotle Caramel + Almonds: I love chilli chocolate, but chilli and caramel? Yum!



Black Truffle + White Cheddar: Oh la la, truffles. To be honest there probably won't be much truffle flavour. Buy it for the la-di-da factor.





Ginger Sesame Caramel: you don't expect this for popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment