Wednesday 23 September 2009

Pierre Herme

My friend, ‘the cake baker’, pointed me in the direction of patissier Pierre Herme from France. “Let me google”, I replied and my-oh-my ... yum! Even the chocolate bars sounds delicious.

TABLETTE CHOCOLAT NOIR AU CITRON ET À LA BERGAMOTE: (A bar of dark chocolate lightly flavoured with lemon and bergamot, with bits of candied lemon.) Reminds me of earl grey tea chocolate since earl grey contains bergamot.




TABLETTE AZUR: Chocolate bar with a chocolate yuzu ganache filling with bits of candied grapefruit.


Plénitude: chocolate macaroon, dark chocolate chips with pure sea salt, bitter chocolate mousse, bitter chocolate ganache, crunchy caramel



Millefeuille Montebello: Pistachio and Raspberry Millefeuille

Tarte Infiniment Vanille: sweet tart dough, white chocolate and vanilla ganache, biscuit moistened with a vanilla juice, vanilla mascarpone cream)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, it's a very great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete