Saturday 18 July 2009

Things I do for cake

1. Waking up at 8am to drive to Adriano Zumbo's

2. Arriving at the shop at 8.30am to find out the cakes don't come out until midday

3. Drove home

4. Left the house again at 11.50am to go back to the shop

5. Arrive at the shop at 12.20pm - still no cakes

6. Took a stroll for 17mins

7. Went back to the shop to find myself in line with 30 other people

8. Waited 15mins

9. Finally it was my turn! Unfortunately, most of the cakes and macaroons were sold out

10. Bought myself "1 of each of the macaroons", a passionfruit tart and 4 cakes

11. Total cost: $49

12. Carefully drove home, only to drop the passionfruit tart up-side-down in the lift (it was in a separate box)



At least I got the popcorn (white one on top) and the chocolate pinenut one (brown one next to the orange one). The rest, I have no idea! I utilised my random pointing once again.






No clue what I bought. Random pointing at its finest.



Passionfruit tart, after the accident

No comments:

Post a Comment